Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dreamer 4444 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2013, 04:02 PM
    Turning a doublewide 180 degree then back 40'on my lot
    Hi Folks,
    When I bought my older doublewide on an acre of land. I didn't notice it seemed backwards and in the wrong spot,now it drives me crazy.
    I'd like to turn one end as a unit with out separating, 180 degrees, then move the whole thing pretty much straight back 40'.onto concrete pile on
    Is it possible with out destroying the place and costing me a fortune.
    Thanks I'll appreciate any reply
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2013, 06:29 PM
    Check with a house mover, they can do wonders.
    lilpoppa Posts: 118, Reputation: 13

Jun 6, 2014, 06:06 PM
    I assume you have plenty of room to preform the move. With that being said a house mover will be able to do it at a reasonable price. It's a simple move especially if you do the prep work like removal of underpinning and disconnection of utilites.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier WeatherMaker 9200 turning on and off after increasing by 1 degree [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Carrier WeatherMaker 9200 Ultra High Efficiency Gas Furnace Model 58MXA080-16. The temperature in the house has dropped down to 65 degrees and the furnace will not come on. I was able to get it to come on once last night and once today and the temperature only went up one degree (66). I...

One zone causes Furnace to run beyond 180 degree cutoff [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, First, a description of my system - it is a weil mclain oil / hot water furnace with 2 taco 007-BF4 circulator pumps, controlled by LUX programmable thermostats ( 2 wires connected ). The furnace is set with a 160-180 cut-in / cut-out range. The following scenario occurs when the furnace...

180 degree misalignment Wall Receptical [ 3 Answers ]

Which way do I install a grounded three hole wall receptical? Two slots on top and ground hole on bottom (little face) or Ground hole on top and two slots below (christmas tree)? Does it matter? I've noticed most recepticals have writing or numbers which are read right side up when the (little...

180 degree copper elbow? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone makes a 180 degree copper elbow. I want to run a length of 1/2 inch copper pipe back next to itself (if that makes since.) Using two 90 degree elbows keeps the two pipes too far apart. I want them to run next to each other. I thought of using soft copper pipe but didn't...

View more questions Search