Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blakebishop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2013, 03:45 PM
    Why have I been blocked from Google
    I went to Google the other day and it said you have ben blocked for being spam bot like I tried some other sites and the same meessage pop up on Facebook YouTube and Amazon I don't know what I did wrong and plese help me get them unblocked
    ComputerExpert1 Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Mar 16, 2013, 06:40 AM
    You have been reported by more then 20 people for sending out spam either via email. If you are sending more then 100 emails or comments or any message type in the same 10 minutes for a wide spread of time this error can occur.. Contact Google via email.
    ComputerExpert1 Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Mar 16, 2013, 06:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerExpert1 View Post
    you have been reported by more then 20 people for sending out spam either via email. If you are sending more then 100 emails or comments or any message type in the same 10 minutes for a wide spread of time this error can occur .. Contact Google via email.
    Also do not sign up for any third party websites like links to other websites that require your Facebook login This can create automatic spam.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I cannot access Google or search on Google (Only Google) [ 3 Answers ]

Google has been my default search, no problems. My browser is the latest Firefox Beta 3.5 Beta 4 file version 4.42.0.0. The issue started over two weeks ago under the Beta browser. The issue is now, I can’t use Google search or just about any site that is a Google site. I put in a search item...

Blocked #s [ 1 Answers ]

On one phone with caller Id I get private caller on my other phone the caller shows blocked WHO IS CALLING? I *69 but it did not work for that number Thanks

Read topics; still puzzled.blocked vent or blocked drain [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Hi all. I just bought a ranch with a crawl space. My waste drain begins at my washer machine, past the kitchen sink, pass the bathroom tub and ties in with the main sewer line with the toilet and vent stack at the back of the main drain before it exits to the street at the front side...

Why has he not blocked me? [ 10 Answers ]

It’s been nearly 7 years and counting since my ex walked out of my life. It’s been a really long heart breaking road to travel. But I did it. I think I have survived me! But, something keeps me still missing him. I find myself on AOL message where I still have him on my buddy list and since I can...

How can I get around my school blocked sites? They even got proxy sites blocked. [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get around my school blocked sites. They even got our proxy sites blocked> is their any other way?

View more questions Search