Ask
    khumalo Tyrone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2013, 02:22 PM
    What is your vision
    What is your vision?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 12, 2013, 02:25 PM
    Could you be more specific? That's a very vague question.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 12, 2013, 02:26 PM
    Do you mean, what is your vision of where you will be in five years? Ten years?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 12, 2013, 02:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Do you mean, what is your vision of where you will be in five years? ten years?
    See, I thought they were asking if the OP requires glasses, contacts, if his vision is 20/20.

That just goes to show that being very clear about your question, really helps us provide an answer that's appropriate. :)
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 12, 2013, 03:46 PM
    You asked this under Interviews, so I would take the approach of vision for the company.
    "My vision for Mega World Conglomerate is to help us adapt to the ever changing times of a global economy, as we cut expenses, find new markets and resources, and study the cultures and business approaches of each part of this very small world."

I said 'we' so it sounds like you already work there. I added a little human element. It's mostly dry and boring, so jazz it up a bit and make it more specific for your line of work and the company you are applying to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vision [ 2 Answers ]

I had a vision, I was wide awake and the visiom was plaim as day. I was in my bathroom and I saw a cow that stood up straigt and walked like a person come in. I wasn't lookimg at the front door when it came. The liveingroom and front door is noy visible from my bathroom. What does this mean? Am I...

How can I get better vision? [ 0 Answers ]

Ugh, I wear my glasses, for far distances. I went to the optomatrist (sorry can't spell at the moment) and he said my vision has barely gotten worse.. He put something in my eyes and ever since then I cannot see at all without my glasses, and with my glasses on its still blurry. I eat carrots, so...

What is the difference between digital camera vision system and strobe vision system? [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference between digital camera vision system and strobe vision system?

Vision [ 1 Answers ]

I have no medical or vision insurance I am in bad need of a eye exam and a pair of glasses.the last place I visited said they would give my money back if the galsses weren't right and I told them they weren't right but they wouldn't refund my money so I could go to another eye doctor. That has been...

4D vision [ 3 Answers ]

I want to devolope 4D vision As our world is 3d in space we develop 3D vision by experience with the help of computers 4D virtual world can be created and 4D vision can be developed. I have seen some papers and some hyperspace rendering programes but I am not used to them can any body help me in...

View more questions Search