How do I remove the CIBS Pol Virus??
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 12, 2013, 08:56 AM
    What identified this infection ?
    Remove CIBS POL virus, removal instructions
    Acornss Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2013, 02:40 AM
    Well, it started showing me pop up messages and alerts.
    I do not have an antivirus program if this is what you are asking for?
    Acornss Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2013, 02:38 AM
    Hello.

I managed to remove the CIBS Pol Virus. Thank you for the help.

I did some searching on my own and found this article which helped me realize what I was dealing with. CIBS Pol Virus and there were also some removal tips that I followed.

The link (Remove CIBS POL virus, removal instructions) you gave me was also helpful, thank you.

I downloaded malwarebytes, through Safe mode with Networking and after doing a scan no infections were found. I think my computer is virus-free now. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long can the parvol virus stay in dogs system before it shows signs of the virus [ 3 Answers ]

Can the parvol virus stay in your dog for 5 weeks or so before it becomes sick. I bought a dog from a breeder and when I phone her to tell her my dog was sick and asked her if any of hers were sick, she told me no. By Saturday (3 days Later) she had cleared all those puppies from her house. She put...

Trying to identify a old German Artist it appear Pol Hish, or Tist signs large [ 0 Answers ]

The pictures are of large animals such a donkeys head, parrots. Very colorful. The artist signs his name extremely large. It appears the first letters are POL the second name looks like Hish, Tish, Tish. Long stroks that look like He is crossing letters such as a T or H

What size wire shoul I use to power a small home roughly 1000 feet from the power pol [ 4 Answers ]

What size wire should I use to power a small home roughly 1000 feet from the power pole

Pol pump [ 1 Answers ]

Have a 240v 20 pump motor can I use a 20 amp single pole springwound timer swith by keeping 120v on motor and turn motorn on by using the 120v timer switch to run the motor

View more questions Search