Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jacdyl 74 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2013, 10:05 PM
    Legality of using true details in nonfiction
    Writing a short story that falls under creative non-fiction. Within the story, I want to use factual details about i.e.. Ron Goldman, events of 9/11 to highlight examples of fate. Is there any legal ground keeping me from this without of course no permission from the families?

Check out some similar questions!

Using real names in nonfiction [ 1 Answers ]

My name, first and last, was used in a nonfiction published book. I was not asked nor did I give permission for its use. The recall of events involving me were not entirely accurate and in some cases describe incriminating events that I would prefer not divulged to the public. I was a teenager when...

True or Not True about Breast Cancer and plastic bottle water in left a car [ 8 Answers ]

I had this conversation with one of my co-works today regarding Breast Cancer. She told me that you women can get breast cancer by bottle water left in a car. I don't believe it. Is there anyone who can answer this question please?

Legality of use Block 14 on my W2 [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I currently work for a day care center at which I make a wage but then it is paid directly back to the day care center to cover the cost of my kid's day care. This year I made $15,000 but only took home $4000 and the other $11,000 went right back to the daycare I work at. On my W-2 it’s...

Divorce legality. [ 2 Answers ]

If my husband has filed for a divorce and he has misspelled our names is there any legality to the paper work?

Organizing a Nonfiction Library [ 2 Answers ]

I have an extensive nonfiction library that I would like to organize. Some, but not all, of my books already have ISBN numbers, Dewey Decimal numbers, and Library of Congress numbers but many do not. Is there affordable software that would help me assign Dewey Decimal numbers, or some other...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.