Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CompletelyBroken Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2005, 11:18 AM
    Internet site logging
    Greetings,
    I am looking for a service that logs every website visited, and then sends the information to a designated email address. This is useful for parents who are aware that children today are computer savvy enough to bypass the conventional parental controls?
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks a lot.
    Mark
    Nez Posts: 557, Reputation: 51

Jan 25, 2005, 03:12 PM
    Internet Site Logging
    Go to http://www.spytech-web.com/computer-monitoring.shtml

Read all the reviews.I think you might find at least one of the programs useful.

All the best,
    Nez.
    Press2Esc Posts: 251, Reputation: 10

Jul 11, 2005, 08:42 PM
    Are the computers networked? In either case, email me offline and I can provide you with the info.

P2E

Quote Originally Posted by CompletelyBroken
    Greetings,
    I am looking for a service that logs each and every website visited, and then sends the information to a designated email address. This is useful for parents who are aware that children today are computer savvy enough to bypass the conventional parental controls?
    any suggestions?
    Thanks a lot.
    Mark
    loopy123 Posts: 63, Reputation: 2

Jan 28, 2009, 05:08 PM
    If your children are computer savvy don't you think they could get around it??
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2009, 08:02 PM

I would sugest a free service that can block these types of sites for you and you would not have to worry

K9 Web Protection
    K9 Web Protectionis our free Internet filtering and control solution for the home. K9 puts YOU in control of the Internet so you can protect your kids.

All you have to do is register with them for the software and they will send you a registration key for the program.

K9 Web Protection - Free Internet Filtering and Parental Controls Software
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kid Safe Browsing
    OpenDNS | Providing A Safer And Faster Internet

It's a free service.
    You don't have to download anything, you just point your browser to go through their proxyserver.

That proxyserver blocks all the adult content, and if you create a free account on their website, you can even customize it, add blocked sites, unblock sites, change block warnings,.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet Image Search (Very first question to the site) [ 6 Answers ]

Here is my very first question to this site. Let's see if it works... Imagine a logo (car, company, brand, etc... ) that is really easy for you to draw but don't have any informations about. Is it possible to find the origins and relations of this logo just using internet search engines? ...

Logging off user problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have two users A and B. I am logging on as user A. I used to switch to user B.So far, so good. The problems start when I decide to go back to user A either using logging off B or switching (again) to user A. I came upon to a black screen (the power is on) and nothing is done. From the XP...

Internet site [ 1 Answers ]

I there a website where I can watch full length movies for free and safly? Or download.

Help logging on to windows [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I am trying to log on to the windows xp. The windows logs on and stops at the screen where the correct user has to be chosen. When I choose owner (which is me, and that's the only use comes up anyway), it starts to log on and then loff off imediatley and go back to the same screen. I...

Automatically logging on [ 1 Answers ]

How can I program my W2000 to dialup automatically when I turn on my computer

View more questions Search