Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madisonaveband Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2013, 04:29 PM
    Free Ask a Nurse Chat
    I am suppose to take priolsec 2 times aday I took my first one at noon and just about about 10 minutes ago and I am feeling pain already, its now 6:30pm can I take my other does now or is there anything I can take now to help?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 11, 2013, 05:14 PM
    Prilosec is not for immediate relief of heartburn symptoms.

Some conditions are treated with a combination of Prilosec and antibiotics. Use all medications as directed by your doctor. Read the medication guide or patient instructions provided with each medication. Do not change your doses or medication schedule without your doctor's advice
    http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&...HXU6DEqQAHZqdA

The medication should have the dose, and how many hours you should wait between doses, on the label. If it doesn't, call your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chat with a nurse for free? [ 4 Answers ]

What major factors changed the role of nutrition in Americans' overall health?

Free ask a nurse chat? [ 6 Answers ]

If you find a teen in the woods with amnesia and they get really atached to you can you keep and take care of them at you house unti the police find out who they are?

Free ask a nurse chat [ 0 Answers ]

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for 4 months and I am 40 years old. I have been on the pill for 12 years. My cycle is back to normal and I am ovulating. I got a positive LH surge and we have intercourse regularly through that week. I feel like my breasts are sore and nipples are...

Nurse chat help free [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I came off my contraception Pill in January 2012, and went back on it at the End of July I have now finished the Pill but I am 3 days over my, I have already done a pregnancy test which this showed I was negative. I am not showing any signs of pregnancy but don't have any signs that I will...

Free ask a nurse chat? [ 0 Answers ]

I have sharp shooting pains in my upper back on the right near my lung and it travels around under my breast, what could that be?

View more questions Search