Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasmine61352 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2013, 02:45 PM
    Turtle skin around head is swollen
    My red ear slider came out of hibernation with swollen skin around his throat. Its not red just swollen and there is a spot but it doesn't seem to cause pain whin touched. Some of it is hard and other parts are very soft and normal. What is this and what do I do to help him get better?

Check out some similar questions!

Swollen vein around head of penis [ 5 Answers ]

A few days ago when I was doing what all of us do when were bored, I felt a very slight pain and looked down to see what looks like a swollen vein, but may not necessarily be a vein, creating a ring just under the head of my penis. It almost forms a complete circle, and definitely feels like it is...

Kittens cranial area of head has swollen, hasn't been fighting, Please help! [ 5 Answers ]

My kittens face has swollen dramatically in the last hour, mostly the cranial area. We have another cat but they have not been fighting. Please help.

Swollen tube under head of penis [ 2 Answers ]

I have a swollen tube under the head of my penis, it kind of looks like a vein but I don't know what it is. It's been limiting the blood flow to the head of my penis. I'm not sure how I got this, but please help me find out what it is and what I can do to cure it?

I had skin infection on head of my penis & surrounding skin [ 1 Answers ]

I had skin infection on my penis for which I applied flucort C ointment which cured it all, but now I have started developing some pimple dots on the end curvature of the head. Kindly recommend what to be done??

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.