Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nessallh Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Mar 10, 2013, 09:06 PM
    If possible 19 years old can get a hotel in chicago ?
    I want to rent a hotel in chicago but I'm just 19 ? Ple help.
    This Friday me and some of friends decide want to go to chicago for traveling. We would like to spend the night over there, the point is we have no idea where we goona spend the night ! We were thinking about get a hotel but I'm just 19 and other just 18 and stuff like that. I think I'm the older one, can you please help me. What is the maximum age for get a hotel in chicago ?and if possible 19 with ID and no credit card ? I only have debit.
    Thanks and regard.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 10, 2013, 09:12 PM
    You think you are the older one?

Do you know these other people?

At 19 you can get a hotel room. You will need an ID and a credit/debit card.

How much are you willing to spend? Hotels in Chicago aren't cheap.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 11, 2013, 02:07 AM
    I would ask, have you never traveled before? Do you really know these people?

If you have enough money on debit card since many will put a hold ( freeze) certain amount for deposit. But then depend where, good hotels are not cheap, esp in the city.
    Best bet is to go online to one of the travel sites and pay for one ahead of time online.
    Nessallh Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Mar 11, 2013, 02:50 PM
    Hmm about $50 or $60 per night. And I only have debit card.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Asking hotel permission to send our therapits to provide service in the hotel room [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Sir, I want to introduce our spa business to a hotel group and would like to put our brochure there. Further I want to send my staff to that hotel to provide room service, if the hotel clients needs the massage. how can I ask permission to the hotel management and to whom I have to write. I...

Is builder in Chicago responible after 4 years, if his plumber did not follow code? [ 4 Answers ]

I purchsed a duplex condo in June 2006 with the master bed/bath in the basement level and just realized the tiled shower was leaking causing water damage and an airborne mold issue. I pulled a 12x12 tile off the shower bench, and noticed they did not use a water proof membrane. The bench was...

Why is the University of Chicago blocking access to the Chicago Annenberg Challenge? [ 33 Answers ]

See this interesting article by Stanley Kurtz in National Review Online: Stanley Kurtz on Barack Obama, Bill Ayers & Chicago Annenberg Challenge on National Review Online "When Obama made his first run for political office, articles in both the Chicago Defender and the Hyde Park Herald featured...

View more questions Search