Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bbasye Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2013, 06:18 PM
    Need help on a word problem please
    Gross domestic box office is the amount of money made by movies in theaters in the United States. In the year 1998 the total gross domestic box office was 6.9 billion. In 2008 the total gross domestic box office was 9.6 billion.

Find a linear function modeling this relationship. Let M9t) represent the gross domestic box office (in billions) t years after 1990.
    bbasye Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2013, 06:19 PM
    M(t) (correction not M9t)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Word problem [ 7 Answers ]

Ron Stokes uses 2 pounds of fertilizer for every 100 square feet of lawn for landscape maintenance. At this rate, how many pounds of fertilizer did he use on a lawn that measures 3500 square feet?

Word problem [ 0 Answers ]

Find three consecutive even integers such that 5 times the first plus 6 times the second is equal to 7 times the third.

Word problem [ 1 Answers ]

The small container held 16 ounces and cost $2.88 the large container held 54 ounces and cost $10.80 using unit prices,which container was the better buy

Word Problem Help! [ 1 Answers ]

This word problem completely lost me. I do not know how to write out the equation and solve the problem... any help?? Thanks! The sum of three numbers is 10. Twice the smallest is 3 less than the largest, and the sum of the largest and smallest is 6. Use a linear system in three variables to...

Word problem [ 1 Answers ]

I know the answer to this but can not explain to my child easily. "one block has 15 recycling containers. There are three more paper containers than plastic containers. How many paper, how many plastic containers? Answer is 6 and 9.

View more questions Search