Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dbentzen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 07:37 PM
    Nordyne furnace fan motor noise recall ?
    I have a 2000 Nordyne gas forced air furnace model M1MD070ABW ser. M1M990708554 with central air installed that runs for prolonged periods to get the temperature stable in our mobilehome. A neighbor told us there is a recall for our model furnace due to excess fan motor noise and the continued running. The fan seems to run at high speed when active and is very loud. We have a service contract with the local gas company and their service checks always show everything is fine. Is there a recall from Nordyne or anywhere else.
    HVACxpert Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Mar 19, 2007, 07:43 PM
    No recall I know of... contact Nordye... @ Nordyne.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nordyne Furnace. Red Status Light. [ 3 Answers ]

Keeps double blinking. I found the error in tha manual and it states "Pressure Switch Open with Inducer On". I think I found the Pressure switch but I don't see any knob, buttons or anything to adjust. So what's the fix? It's getting a little chilly in here. :rolleyes:

Hampton Bay Fan Motor Noise [ 3 Answers ]

?? Our Hampton Bay ceiling fan/light combo (mdl AC-552 "MM""YL") makes noice only when the fan is on (loud humming - motor probably.) The noise diminishes greatly when the light is then turned on. The unit is on a wall rheostat power switch to dim the light and control the speed in addition to the...

Ceiling fan with light kit on separate switches [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently replaced a ceiling fan with light kit with a newer model. I hooked up the wires from the new fan/light to the same wires in the ceiling box that the old fan was hooked up to. There are two switches on the wall plate, one for the light and one for the fan. When I hooked up the new...

Ceiling Fan Motor Noise [ 1 Answers ]

I have installed 4 ceiling fans (2 Hampton Bay and 2 Hunter) and experienced the same thing. A humming sound from the motors on all of them. I used 12G wiring and spliced into 12G existing wiring in the attic. The mfrs don't understand why - one has asked if I have enough power going to them. ...

View more questions Search