Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Megg Posts: 421, Reputation: 53

Mar 19, 2007, 07:34 PM
    So how did you all fine folks find this site?
    I find it interesting to see how everyone actually came to know and like this site. I was searching Google for something and went into all the links. I found a post about my question on this site, and then I saw that I could ask anything... ZOMG!! And I do! So how did you find this site?
    star3 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 08:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Raynefreak
    I find it interesting to see how everyone actually came to know and like this site. I was searching google for something and went into all the links. I found a post about my question on this site, and then i saw that i could ask anything....ZOMG!!! And i do! So how did you find this site?
    I'm new. I've been reading a lot, but I've never answered a question till now. I happen to enjoy this site a lot! I'll start to use it more. I found it googling too. I wanted to find an advice column and this came up.

Mar 19, 2007, 08:23 PM
    Lol that's great. If you want to start answering question's I've got lot's lol. Just click my name or anyone's for that matter and veiw their profile then veiw their question's. Easy. Good luck and hope to see question's and answer's from you.
    burn56 Posts: 41, Reputation: 11

Mar 19, 2007, 08:44 PM
    I found this place from a continual hunt for a move I saw a long time ago. I had a lead once, but something happened to the guy... meh.

Mar 19, 2007, 08:45 PM
    Lol what move?
    robertsqueen Posts: 376, Reputation: 43

Mar 19, 2007, 08:47 PM
    I found this site... cause I frustrated by lack of sleep from my son... he wouldn't sleep and I was trying to get adivce on how to get him to sleep... lol... Now I can't live without this sight. It has so much valuable input.. and I can give advice also... ITS WONDERFUL.

Mar 19, 2007, 08:49 PM
    lol its funny how we all randomly found this site lol.

Mar 19, 2007, 08:50 PM
    Sorry *movie*

Mar 19, 2007, 08:59 PM
    Lol, what movie then

Mar 19, 2007, 09:02 PM
    If I knew the movie I wouldn't have found this site! Lol check my asked questions, if you know what movie it is please help me!

Mar 19, 2007, 09:03 PM
    Ohhh I get it now... LOL sorry brain fart
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2007, 09:22 PM
    I found this site looking for an answer to some deep burning question, cannot remember what it was now but it was very important at the time. The Help Desk link popped up on good ol' Google and when I got here, I looked around at other posts and was hooked. This is the only addiction I do not plan on repenting of. Lol. Well, that and chocolate.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2007, 10:52 PM
    I honestly do not even remember how I came to this site. I think it was from somebody else on another site that recommended this site. Sure enough since signing up it has been an awesome experience. Lot of good people here.

Joe
    vlee Posts: 454, Reputation: 109

Mar 20, 2007, 06:15 AM
    I found this site while googling for something. It popped up with a question someone else had asked. I am surprised by how much I love this site though. It is really cool.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2007, 06:17 AM
    I was looking for the real and complex parts of the refractive index of silicon!

Fun fun!
    Milton Jr Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

May 24, 2007, 10:04 PM
    Well, I've never heard of it, I was googling for something when I found this site. I find it pretty interesting, can't get enough of it! LOL. There are a lot of cool topics like books, computers, languages , etc.

See you!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 25, 2007, 12:33 AM
    I don't remember the exact thing that I was looking for on Google. One of the links in my search lead me to here. When I found how the site was organized and monitored so well, I got hooked.
    Thought we knew Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2007, 02:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Raynefreak
    I find it interesting to see how everyone actually came to know and like this site. I was searching google for something and went into all the links. I found a post about my question on this site, and then i saw that i could ask anything....ZOMG!!! And i do! So how did you find this site?
    Same here... google.. lol
    SpottieOttie33 Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Jun 13, 2007, 08:08 AM
    I found this site the same way you did! I always have questions, it's nice knowing hat I can help answer other people's questions and they can do the same for me!
    Tootruetooblue Posts: 61, Reputation: 17

Jun 13, 2007, 11:12 AM
    I did a search to get advise on a question that I wasn't comfortable asking my family or friends. It wasn't a matter of privacy - I just figured they had too many biases to tell me the truth. I like the objectivity of the site, and the occasional disagreements make for stimulating debate. Great question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Folks from the old AskMe.com [ 11 Answers ]

For kicks, I went to archive.org and looked at the "top ten" list for askme.com in 2000. Of course ScottGem and Fr_Chuck were consistently on the list. I wondered if any of you know what happened to some of the others. I did some googling on a few of them and did not find any under the same...

Some folks got it all! [ 2 Answers ]

http://tinyurl.com/yxewot

Is there a way to find where a site is hosted [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Guys, Just wanted to know if there is a way to find out where a particular website is hosted(I mean the hosting company). I am trying to figure our which hosting company can handle my website based on what similar companies are using. Thanks Srujan

Attn:oldskoolpartykidz: its going to be a fine night tonight... help me find this! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all.....this would be my fiirst post to this site. any tips are welcomed....okay....so here it goes.....i have a cd which is from back in my party stompin days, and has this lovely little song on it. every time i hear it i can just see in my mind, my friend twigGy doing a beautiful dance. the...

View more questions Search