Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mkeith3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2013, 09:46 AM
    My company recently joined Twitter: How do I get people to notice my account exists?
    My company recently joined Twitter: How do I get people to notice my account exists?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 10, 2013, 09:52 AM
    By tweeting in response to others' twitters!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Twitter is sending messages to my phone, but I don't have a Twitter? [ 1 Answers ]

So, my Android has an obviously recycled phone number. But this is getting tiresome. I keep getting 40404 Test messages from a Twitter account. It's not spam. I've checked up these accounts, and they do exist. How can I make twitter stop sending me these messages? The messages are often, "Hey...

A company sent me 2 postal money orders ad need to fibd out if compay exists [ 6 Answers ]

Company Name is MemoryTen tax id number is 20-1030216 and they want me to cash the money orders and send 1980.00 to a Yvonne Nicholas at 5085 Westheimer Rd Houston Texas 77056 is this real

CVM Announces Animal Health Twitter Account [ 0 Answers ]

Cheers! Shaz, and Alty I couldn't find an appropriate sticky to place these two links. If you do, feel free to move them or this entire post Helpful links, information, and news for consumers and stakeholders related to animal health. Follow Us on Twitter - CVM Twitter And...

On H1b, wife and Kid joined me recently and need to get tax exemption for them. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I came to US in Oct -06 alone. My wife and kid were in india till Mar-07 when they came here. I filed my tax returns individually thinking that they are not eligible for tax exemption. My friends told me that they can be included now and I can apply for tax amendment. My earning were $10000...

View more questions Search