Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kprice48 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2013, 08:09 AM
    Cannot hear sound on hp pavilion a6603w
    I can hear sound using ear phones on my HP Pavilion A6603w but cannot hear sound when removing ear phones.
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

May 2, 2013, 05:50 AM
    Go into your audio setup, usually the part where it lets you test the speakers (right left front back etc.) there might be a selection in there to turn off the speakers when the head phones are plugged in, uncheck it. This just recently happened to me with a Creative X-Fi audio card, I had never had a card before with that setting and even with the phones unplugged the speakers would not work until I let both work at the same time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My rca t.v has no sound.. picture but no sound, though I can hear the speakers working [ 1 Answers ]

My RCA t.v has no sound.. I can see the picture but no sound. Also I can hear the speakers on but no picture sound

Missing sound, can't hear cd or sound play at all? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a Compaq, win xp, this afternoon and I had sound and everything was OK? But I think while working on the computer I accidentally erased the driver that helps allow sound to come from the comp, I can't seem to find site to download the driver? Please help, I can hear it beep...

I can't hear any sound! [ 1 Answers ]

I recently accidenlty re-installed xp(just an update though, so all my files and stuff are still on it) on my PC, since I've done this everything is working fine except the sound, I can't seem to hear anything, and I've checked all the devices and stuff and they are all working fine, can any body...

Help me hear sound from my computer! [ 4 Answers ]

I have dell computer at work (windows XP) and would like to play CD's from the D drive. When I tried to play something I received a pop up that said "sound device may not be installed." I installed Real One and no longer have this problem, however there is still no sound. When I go to the...

View more questions Search