Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memoryseeker Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2013, 06:49 PM
    The name of an episode from an unknown show
    I have asked this question before but I figure if its freshly posted than mabe someone who recognizes it may know the answer. This was an episode from a show I don't remember, I thought it may be the outer limits or amazing stories, but I don't think its either. There is a radio show host, and he is interviewing people with interesting stories. One of the people is a woman with a weird creature in a cage. The creature looked like a cross between a person and a demon. She said she was naked on the beach when she encountered it. It has no mind of its own, instead it takes the mind of other people and when it finds a new mind, the mind it has is erased.
    mfrench Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Mar 9, 2013, 09:59 PM
    Season 3 of the series "Monsters" episode called "A face for radio"

The plot is as follows:

Ray Bright (Morton Downey, Jr.) is a late-night "hate radio" talk show host who interviews Cassandra Lefkowitz (Julie Wilson), a psychic who can tell the future. She warns him that she had a vision of him in a dark room writhing in pain, but he dismisses her prediction. His next guest is the beautiful Amanda Smith-Jones (Laura Branigan), who says she was sexually assaulted by aliens. She shows Bright a cage, in which there is a horribly disfigured small creature which begs for help. The creature, she says, eats evil but can only do so when evil volunteers to be eaten. The ever-skeptical Bright isn't sure what to believe. Will he volunteer to test Amanda's claims?

Written and directed by Bruce Feirstein. Aired Feb 3 1991

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

60's TV show and episode title [ 0 Answers ]

Do you know the name of a show that was about a brain in a glass sphere that was at a circus? A man kept coming to visit the brain in the sphere. The man became friends with the brain. The brain asked the man for the favor of letting it inhabit the body of the man for just a day, so it would be...

Episode from forgotten show [ 0 Answers ]

I believe this was an episode from a early nineties nickelodeon show, or at least that's where I first remember seeing it. This kid was talking to a spirit within a lake. The spirits face almost looked like swamp thing. When the kid accidentally blew a leaf onto the lake the spirit got really...

Which episode does kenny show his face? [ 2 Answers ]

Which episode does kenny from South Park show his face? - here's a clip from the episode http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A6f3jHTC-Y

1st Episode of TV Show Numb3rs [ 1 Answers ]

[/FONT I missed the first episode of the fall season of the TV show Numbers. I know Granger was a mole for the FBI but what happened? I know he is back with Epps and his gang. I searched the internet and can't find the answer. Someone tell me please!:p

View more questions Search