Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcsassy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2013, 02:48 PM
    Eic review
    I filed my taxed through hr block when I went to pick up taxes my eic portion is being withheld... irs sent letter requesting proof of residence (letter from landlord, and teacher letter was sent), water and electric bills, copys of birth certificate, rent receipts, and what few receipts I could find. My power is ready to be cut off, rent is 2 months past due, driving on dead tags, stickers, and almost no insurance, and then I get another letter saying they need more info what else could I send... piss in a cup for dna... wonder how long this process will take don't know how much longer I can hold on ready to drown... HELP SOMEONE, ANYONE

Check out some similar questions!

How we review boiler pressure parts detail drawing review/read [ 0 Answers ]

How we review boiler pressure parts detail drawing review/read

Eic [ 1 Answers ]

My Teenage Nephew files taxes as independent but lives with me can I claim him on EIC

EIC amts [ 1 Answers ]

How much money do you get per child for EIC

Allowances and EIC [ 3 Answers ]

I am a single parent and I need help completing the W-4. I want to ensure that I get most benefit out of it. I claimed too many allowances in the past and now that I have a dependent, I want to make sure I see the full benefits come tax time.

EIC was not refunded.. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi ATE, Thanks for your help and Suggestions provided. I filed my tax returns for 2005 in Oct 2006. I had filed 1040EZ choosing "First Year Election". I did file in Oct 2006 to qualify for First Year Option, Married filing jointly. Today I got the refund credited to my bank account which is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.