Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ehc-newbie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 07:04 PM
    Office 2003 vs office 2000
    OK, so my new tablet laptop has a 3-month free trial for MS Office 2003... my ? Is, if I create a bunch of documents in Office 2003, will I still be able to work/edit them in Office 2000 once the 3-month trial of Office 2003 is over?
    rudi_in Posts: 251, Reputation: 45

Mar 19, 2007, 07:16 PM
    Thank you for posting your question to the Ask Me Help Desk.

When you save your files you can save them as an earlier version .doc file.

Go to...

>>file

>>save as

in the save as type drop down menu choose

>>Word 97-2003 & 6.0/95 - RTF (*.doc)

That should do it for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Office 2003 [ 2 Answers ]

What is Microsoft office 2003? It is an application software.

Microsoft Office 2003 [ 1 Answers ]

I can not see font colors or background colors in excel work sheets (in power point is always set to grey scale and always required to click view,color tabs to get colors). Can somebody help me?

Office 2003 Pro. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, I had to do a "return to factory" reset on my laptop. Prior to that I had Office 2003 running perfectly. Obviously, it was uninstalled when my "C" drive was wiped. I had to download 68 windows updates to get my PC safe. Now I cannot install Office 2003. Iget the message: "Microsoft...

Install Ms Office 2003 [ 8 Answers ]

I'm trying to install Ms Office 2003 on Windows XP platform. It can't work. It says "Error opening installation log file. Verify that the specified log files exists and is writable." How do I solve this problem.

Office 2003 Needs To Close [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, every time I open a word document or anything from office 2003 a window opens saying that it has encountered a problem and needs to close. I already tried to repair it and re-install it but still the same. Any ideas for a fix? Windows xp. 1300mhz. 1024mb Thank you

View more questions Search