Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hanza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2013, 04:05 AM
    Contraception implant
    I had the implant put in Jan 12 and every month since I've has 2 periods each month, the same time each month until this month. I didn't have my 2nd period last month and haven't had my 1st this month and wondered if I could be prey? I've thought it before bt every time I get my period bt worried now it hasn't come. My boobs feel firmer and my nipples hurt when even my top touches thm, been feeling sick a lot too bt I've never suffered much morning sickness with my 2 kids. Took a test 2 days ago bt was negative. Any help?

Check out some similar questions!

Contraception help [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have been on nine different birth controls over the past seven years or so. Roughly three years ago I started to develop a pain in my left abdomen. Sex started to become very painful as well. I decided to go to the doctor when my period stopped for three months and the pain increased. They...

Contraception [ 1 Answers ]

I conceived with my girlfriend on last 18th this month and her period date was 24th this month.till now she won't have her period.we are afraid that will she is pregnant or can we take Meftalspas tablets as a contraceptive?

What other contraception [ 2 Answers ]

I found the problem to my last question and its because she don't like condoms. Me and my girl friend have agreed that using condoms don't feel that nice she uses the pill. Is there any other contriception we can use that will not get her pregnant, I need a really affect one that I or she can...

Alli Pills/Contraception Implant [ 1 Answers ]

Im currently on ALLI pills which are working perfectly for me but I am getting the contraceptive Implant on Monday which I have never had before. My question is, can I get this implant and still use the Alli pills? Any comments welcome Thank you

Contraception.but when? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I do not have sex with my boyfriend daily.BUT may be once in a week we do so.Like Saturday or Sunday... The doctor has prescribed me contraception pills... could you please let me know when should I take it? As in if I know he is coming home tomorrow... how many hours before having sex do...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.