Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rich2323 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2013, 02:57 AM
    Lost
    My girl and I split but I know she's the one. She's seeing a new guy but is there hope?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 9, 2013, 03:22 AM
    Statistically? No.
    One in a million chance she may have a tough time with him and want you back, but usually people move on to someone else even if they do break up with the new person.
    You may love her and care a lot, but if she doesn't want you, she isn't 'the one.' Love has to be mutual to be 'the one.' This is very important to understand. One sided love, unrequited love, isn't love, it's obsession. Love comes ONLY from time, work, mutual respect and admiration, and lots of compromise and understanding.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2013, 07:07 AM
    No such thing as the 'one' there are lots of people who you could probably click with. You have split up. She's with someone else. Time to let it go and work on you. Honestly the only fix is time, no contact and changing your life for the better.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 9, 2013, 07:14 AM
    No chance. Does no good for one partner to know, and another not to.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Mar 9, 2013, 10:14 AM
    Why did you guys split? Or she split? If you know the reason, you have the answer. Let her go from your mind, she is not the one, you will soon realize.
    Rich2323 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2013, 07:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smkanand View Post
    why did you guys split? or she split? if you know the reason, you have the answer. let her go from your mind, she is not the one, you will soon realize.
    We were in a long distance relationship. And I was supposed to go visit and couldn't at the time. She said she didn't see it going anywhere
    Cchantz Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Mar 9, 2013, 08:10 PM
    Get over it. It just makes it so much easier when the other person is far away. She obviously doesn't think you are "the one" or else she wouldn't be with someone else. She would have waited for you even if you couldn't make it to see her. And that's just a lame excuse anyway she was already scamming on dudes way before that.

You have been replaced now replace her with some that won't lie and that will always stick by your side no matter what. It's simple. She was not the one. There is no such thing as the one. Each human and relationship is different and special. There is no comparison ever. She was not your first and your next will probably not be your last. Life and love go on and we are capable of loving more then one. We are humans it's not in our genetic code. Just move on and get on with life and not "the one" but the right one will come along eventually. Easy enough for me to say. I went through this same thing. Lose contact and let time heal. Or else u will drive yourself crazy. It hurts to let someone you may have loved go but believe me it gets better everyday.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I lost the love I felt, I lost the only thing that ever matterd [ 24 Answers ]

Wow I shouldn't even be feeling pain like this, I am so use to it! Anyway it all started 15 months ago and like a lot of heart ache and problems it started with a girl. We hooked up at a bar but I knew her before hand. She use to be with a guy I knew back in high school and since I line in such a...

Lost multimedia audio controller Hello, I've lost my multimedia audio controller adter [ 1 Answers ]

My mistake I uninstalled my multimedia audio controller driver.sound system of my system is not working.please help me.I don't know the brand of music system or mother board.

I am Lost [ 3 Answers ]

I lost my love, and I don’t know what to do, been hearting for two years , we still talk she says that we will be back together but nothing happens

Lost dad and even more lost daughter. [ 4 Answers ]

Someone please help? I have a 22 year old daughter who last year at this time received a DUI after a nights full of partying. This happened one week before her 21st surprise birthday party. Which of course did not happen due to the fact her DUI violation was issued after she rolled her friends car...

Have I lost her? [ 3 Answers ]

How do I get her back? I broke off with my girlfriend of 7 yrs because we seemed to be stuck in a rut. We had both had long term marraiges. and both got divorced around the same time. When our relationship blossomed. We had a great 7 years of course there were ups and downs during it. Mainly...

View more questions Search