Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cchantz Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Mar 8, 2013, 04:28 PM
    Longest time EtG can detect ethanol after five days of heavy drinking
    Ok so I went on vacation for five days started drinking on Friday around 4pm till Tuesday around 8pm. I did sleep about seven hours in between everyday by the way. I drank a lot of alcohol mostly captain and coke and some shots. I have a egt test Tuesday at 3pm one week after I stopped drinking. Will I still fail? Or is this enough time for me to pass? This is my final test and I have been just drinking on Friday and Saturdays and then going on Fridays to my class. And they never tested me. But I assumed if they did I was well pass the 80 hours. So now I'm wondering if five days of heavy drinking and a week of being clean with exercise an hour a day and a healthy amount of water will be enough to pass this test.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG test after heavy drinking? [ 6 Answers ]

Consumed heavy amounts of alcohol on and off for about 5 days. Have a test roughly 8 days from last drink. Most people are golden after 120 hours but will binge drinking possibly make me test positive over a week later? I am a healthy and active individual

EtG after 2 days of drinking- Please Help [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Everyone! Looks like most of the EtG Questions on here deal with "Hey I drank XX drinks, and I have to test XX hours later? Will I pass?" My question is a slightly unique perspective. I could really use some help, my life is depending on this... I am a 30 y/o, 165 lbs male. On...

Can an EtG test detect alcohol after four days? [ 0 Answers ]

I had some drinks, 5 beers, 4 shots, 1 mixed drink from 12 p.m. Sunday to 12 a.m Monday, had a drug test at 9 a.m Friday, can it be picked up on an EtG test?

Longest detection time for a urine EtG test? [ 33 Answers ]

I have been drinking for weeks and it has been 6 days that I haven't had any alcohol.Friday night was my last night of drinking and I had an EtG test done on Thursday afternoon,days before the test I drank plenty of water and urinated a lot all 6 days before the test.When I was drinking I would...

Heavy drinking and EtG test [ 10 Answers ]

Last week, I was drinking around 7-24 oz beers a night, for about a week. My last drink was about 11pm and have an EtG test 8 days later. Is it possible I will fail for having so much alcohol consumed?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.