Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    March2007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 06:17 PM
    Finding my boyfriend's whereabouts online through cell
    Is there a way to find a person's whereabouts by keying their cell phone number in on a website? I think my boyfriend is cheating.
    Parajr Posts: 149, Reputation: 21

Mar 19, 2007, 06:59 PM
    That's scary. If you feel the need to do all that then there is a strong possibility that something is going on.
    Melsldy Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Mar 19, 2007, 07:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by March2007
    Is there a way to find a person's whereabouts by keying their cell phone number in on a website? I think my boyfriend is cheating.
    By all means: GET OUT. Life is too short; you can do bad all by yourself. If you can't trust him there is no need to be in the relationship.
    Megg Posts: 421, Reputation: 53

Mar 19, 2007, 07:02 PM
    Hun, if your man is cheating DUMP HIM. Don't stay in that relaionship just to catch him in the act. I know you want to, but get out as soon as posible. If what you think doesn't have anything more then ''a feeling'' behid it, make sure he is. ASK HIM. Tell him he's acting funny and you want to know why. A relationship with secret's isn't a good one.
    sypher373 Posts: 360, Reputation: 38

Mar 19, 2007, 09:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by March2007
    I agree with the above, though to address your first question, I'm quite sure that's impossible unless you have law enforcement working with you. The providers can do that using GPS, though you'd have trouble convincing them to do it for you..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 19, 2007, 09:27 PM
    Ok to answer your question, no there is no way to "trace" a cell phone that is not one buit with a GPS in it, and you have paid the provider for that service. And you have to own the cell phone and accounts to trace even those.
    burn56 Posts: 41, Reputation: 11

Mar 19, 2007, 09:38 PM
    The only possible way is to have a network level access to the cell phone simcard or provider's network. At which point you could use access towers to find a GENERAL area. But nothing is precise. If you worry about him cheating it'll only eat away at yourself.
    This is coming from a guy:
    You have a few options:
    1. Ask him, at which point he'll either fess up, or feel hurt, or lie and say "what you don't trust me?"
    2. Leave Him, telling him that he cheated on you. If he truly did not he will pursue you till the ends of the earth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Placing ad in paper for divorce of unknown whereabouts [ 11 Answers ]

I would like to place an ad in san diego paper to divorce my wife legally separated since 1988 do not know of her location but knows she resides somewhere in san diego, have proof she received papers in 2001 but no response since

Boyfriend's chat [ 2 Answers ]

Ok my boyfriend and me haven't been dating that long but we've known each other for 2 years. Our relationship has been going really good. We see each other a few times a week and talk everyday. We rarely fight and when we do we make up the same night. Now we also both have myspace accounts and talk...

Boyfriend's bm won't let him see his baby [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend has a daughter about a year and a half old by another women. Around 8 years ago, though, he had sex with someone he thought was over-age and found out after they split up (they had been "dating") that she was underage. After the split up she said that the sex had not been consensual...

Whereabouts of retired boxers [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know a email, mail, phone, address, or site I can find out where some great oldtime boxers are located. I know that there are Veteran's Boxers Assoc. out there but I do not know the Web sites, or emails. Please advise.

Boyfriend's friend [ 8 Answers ]

I'll get right to it... my boyfriend of 14 years is a great guy and we do very well together with all aspects of our relationship. Recently a long time friend of his which happens to be female has come into our lives. I haven't known her personally, until recently. She is very much a lesbian only...

View more questions Search