Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robertm89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2013, 07:45 AM
    Being successful
    What a associates degree in draft and design can a convicted felony be sucesfull in the career
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 8, 2013, 07:58 AM
    Are they going forward to get a BS degree? And what do they consider successful?

Can they get a job ? Maybe, what type of felony, how many years ago. Are they going to try and start their own business?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I not successful with girls? [ 18 Answers ]

Hi! I'm a 29-year-old guy who would like to get some advice from you. The point is that I'm trying to create a stable relationship (marriage in mind) but without much success. For example, I have been going out on a date with a girl I like ( 4 times so far). The first three times she appeared...

Have you had a successful relationship with someone? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm curious. It seems that everyone on here has never had a relationship work out so far. By working out, I guess I mean that they have gotten married. After they got married, they had a fairly happy home life (I don't expect any couple to say their marriage is EXTREMELY happy - I'm sure every...

Can ever be successful in life [ 3 Answers ]

I am a very depress young lady, who is trying so hard to get a good education, but something is holding me back and I am wondering if I could ever get pass that on move on to the second charter of my life!!

What would be more successful? [ 2 Answers ]

If you were to open up a clothing store would you base your products on what you like or what a certain group of people like?

Successful Marriage [ 1 Answers ]

Successful Marriage A couple had been married for 45 years and had raised a brood of 11 children and were blessed with 22 grandchildren. When asked the secret for staying together all that time, the wife replies, "Many years ago we made a promise to each other: the first one to pack up and...

View more questions Search