Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wrenblue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2013, 04:42 PM
    How much codeine would it take to fail a hair test?
    Lets say about 50 days ago you had a cold and took 3 teaspoons of codeine to help with the illness and did a drug test about 10 days after that. (about 60 days)
    Would that much be enough to fail a hair test or would it possibly come in under the confirmation level which I believe is 2000 nanagrams. Thanks.
    scott53715 Posts: 165, Reputation: 10

Mar 7, 2013, 04:55 PM
    Why would you risk your job, or probation for a little cough syrup that wasn't yours? If this were legit you wouldn't be freaking on this. Sober is sober. Not what you can get away with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will 1 line of coke fail a hair test [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there, I have been doing lots and lots of research about Hair Follicle Testing and Cocaine. I did maybe 0.3 of a gram about two weeks before I completed my hair follicle test. I am still currently awaiting the results. I have been doing a lot of research and I understand there can be no...

Will I fail a hair follicle test? [ 2 Answers ]

I decided to grow up and try to get a real job and quit smoking marijuana, I haven't smoked in 5 months. I have though hanged out with friends one day during labor day weekend who are heavy pot smokers and I was exposed to secondhand smoke. I was in a basement was and 3 people where smoking by...

Can you fail a hair test from being around weed [ 1 Answers ]

I put the smoke of a joint in my mouth but didn't inhale because I was trying to be cool... obviously I'm not... n e waysi do not smoke weed at all but now I have a hair test in about 3 weeks and I did that back in early July will I feel my hair test?

Hair follicle test pass/fail [ 7 Answers ]

I smoked about 3 weeks ago and haven't smoked in about 18 months. I took 2 hits and was done. I had a follicle test this week 7-20-2011. What are the chances I pass?

I need to know if I'm going to fail my hair test [ 4 Answers ]

I was supposed to be done testing at my school and I took like two short hits of some dank. Now a week later my team ed up and smoked during our championship weekend and now they are testing all of us and even though I didn't smoke there, I am still worried about failing, so am I screwed?

View more questions Search