Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2013, 06:32 AM
    As part of the district-wide “Day Without Hate", Evergreen Middle School in Colorado invited the Earth Guardians - child activists - who earlier took over a Boulder County Commissioners meeting, to enlighten the students with, an anti-fracking rap.

Yep, get 'em while they're young and twist their minds. Whatever happened to education?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2013, 06:35 AM
    Education that fracking is bad, very progressive, now if we could just educate them that f... ing is bad
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2013, 06:45 AM
    It's bad enough they allowed this crap in a public school system or felt a need to sponsor a "Day Without Hate" instead of teaching what them math, but why in the hell are people using children to do their wacko activist bidding? These kids didn't come up with this on their own, they were coached.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 10, 2013, 07:11 AM
    Hello again, Steve:

Yep, get 'em while they're young and twist their minds. Whatever happened to education?
    Yeah, it's better to send 'em to Sunday School where they can get a proper education. Home schooling is even better. That way you can TOTALLY indoctrinate them.

Excon
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2013, 08:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again, Steve:

Yeah, it's better to send 'em to Sunday School where they can get a proper education. Home schooling is even better. That way you can TOTALLY indoctrinate them.

excon
    Because parents have no rights and their children don't belong to them anyway. What the hell is it about libs that they think anyone BUT the parents should teach their children and instill values?? Really?? And before you say it we've already been down that road, no I will not interfere if parents want to raise little liberals, that's their business.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 10, 2013, 08:42 AM
    Nobody said that and you took a commercial entirely out of context. Mellissa Perry and others on the left promotes community cooperation for the benefit of kid, that empowers parents through support systems.
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2013, 09:04 AM
    I don't care what context it was in, that was a offensive and irresponsible thing to say, that we have to get over this idea that children belong to their parents. There is NO context that can make that any less egregious. Not to mention the FACT that the left works tirelessly at undermining parental authority at every turn, in school, abortion, sexually and otherwise.

The left only want parents that toe the liberal line, they are positively horrified at the idea of sending children to schools other than your controlled public school atmosphere. This idea that her promo was taken out of context and meant something else is laughable, it wasn't an off the cuff remark, it was planned, edited and ran without anyone raising a red flag. She was saying out loud what progressives have been thinking all along - you want the state to raise children, not parents.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my 23 year old daughter hate me so much? And how can I change this? [ 22 Answers ]

My now 23 year old daughter hates me with a passion and won't speak to me. I have loved her unconditionally, paid for everything, including 100% of college, supported her interests, always told her I love her. Her father and I divorced when she was 17, and she obviously blames me. But she has hated...

Why does my 19 year old daughter hate me so? [ 7 Answers ]

My 19 year old daughter was a full time student, she was living in a condo with her older sister while in school full time. The rules were school full time, part time job (they keep the money). I paid all expenses. She got a boyfriend and everything changed. She became disrespectful, stopped...

Why does my 10 year old son hate me so much? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 10 yr old son who is constantly horrible to me! I have tried all different types of punishment for his behaiour and rewards for when he is good!! He wants to be allowed freedom but is so rude and horrid to me ( hitting, shouting, calling me a fat idiot)that I am reluctant to give him his...

Why does my 22 year old hate me so much [ 8 Answers ]

My 22 year old daughter acts like she hates which I think she really does. She talks to me like I'm nothing. She is killing me on the inside and I just want it to stop.

Why does my 14 year old son hate me? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have three boys and am a single mom. My middle son was close to his dad who has basically walked out of their lives. I have been the only one to always take care of them. My middle son will not talk to me, won't kiss or hug me and is really sometimes just mean to me. I spend a lot of time...

View more questions Search