Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sylvia88 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2013, 10:42 PM
    I Mac/What is on desk top other than dock?
    I need the vocabulary for the items on desktop. I have an I Mac OS
    Snow Leopard.
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

May 10, 2013, 04:46 AM
    The dock along the bottom of your desktop (the dock can be moved) and contains application lounchers and may contain shortcuts to folders along with the trash. In prefferances you can choose to show hard drives and network driveds connected to your Mac. You can also save files to the desktop

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mac computer help desk [ 2 Answers ]

My IMac screen scrolls automatically to the bottom of the page and when I try to scroll up, it goes right back down to the bottom. I am unable to stop this from happening. Because of this, I cannot select anything at the top of the page to view. This happens in all of my programs. How can I fix...

Can a lap top give a desk top a virus through a wireless connection? [ 6 Answers ]

Can a lap top give a desk top a virus through a wireless connection?

How do I unlock a roll top desk - top part? [ 3 Answers ]

Ow do I unlock a roll top desk - top part?

Dock Pay for two days.Assumed Dock? [ 6 Answers ]

I was docked for two days and I was there at work, working. I cannot believe the STATE would authorize this, and I won't be "walked all over upon" This really screwed me up because it made my check SHORT... they pulled and turned it around within 4-5 business days, but missed my Pre-Scheduled...

Can I back up my desk top onto my lap top? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a desk top and a lap top which have wireless connection to the internet. My lap top has no ethernet port and my desk top has no infra red. Can you suggest how I can use my lap top to back up my desk top? Would USB to USB work?

View more questions Search