Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Louise2013 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2013, 10:46 AM
    Transcript Lost
    I went to D!ckinson Business School in Kansas City, MO in the 1980's... I've called for information to get my school transcript, but the school isn't in the K.C. area any more... I need a copy of that transcript... My name at that time was (Louise L. Hawkins)... Can you please help me to local a lost transcript... Or put me in touch with the right people... Thanks...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 6, 2013, 10:51 AM
    I'd start here --

Missouri Department of Higher Education
    205 Jefferson Street
    P.O. Box 1469
    Jefferson City, MO 65102-1469
    Phone: (573) 751-2361
    Toll-free: (800) 473-6757
    Fax: (573) 751-6635
    Email: [email protected]

Or check with your local public library's reference desk for other contact possibilities. The records are somewhere out there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost Transcript [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get a copy of a lost transcript from Control Data Institute in Chicago, IL?

How to find lost transcript? [ 6 Answers ]

My wife wants to return to school, but the college she attended in the 1970's is now closed and she needs her transcript. Is there a clearinghouse that keeps transcripts from defunct institutions? How do we get a transcript from a closed school? Thanks!

Harrison college in Indiana has lost my transcript [ 0 Answers ]

"Harrison college has lost my transcript what can I do and what recourse do I have. I attended in 84-85 and had a pell grant and student loan..I need the transcript for RN classes that will give me credit for the Business Law and Math classes I took..Any one who can give me some ideals. I can't...

Lost high school transcript [ 1 Answers ]

I am considering going to college and I do not have a high school transcript. My high school closed many years ago. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search