Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jellybean86 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2013, 09:31 AM
    I had a dream that my 4 year old son died...
    I had a dream that my son was crying and a lady I didn't know kicked him in the head and he died in my arms. What does this mean?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 6, 2013, 09:54 AM
    It doesn't mean anything, forget it.

Mar 6, 2013, 10:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    It doesn't mean anything, forget it.
    I was under te impression that all dreams have meanings... was I wrong about that?
    Expert

Mar 6, 2013, 10:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jellybean86 View Post
    I was under te impression that all dreams have meanings...was i wrong about that?
    I have lots of dreams, I don't believe in any one of them. If I did I would be a basket case.

In any event jellybean. We don't interpret dreams here,
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 6, 2013, 10:34 AM
    I dreamt last night that my irresponsible niece showed up at my front door at 8:30 a.m. with her two small children and asked for a loan.

I sure hope dreams don't foretell the future!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 6, 2013, 11:13 AM
    It's a typical type of worry dream any mother might have about her child.
    Perhaps you heard the news about the man on the airplane who yelled something awful to a crying boy, maybe hit him, I forget, it was all over the news?
    Our dreams are a hodge podge of tiny bits of things we see, hear, remember, read, experience, think about.

Mar 6, 2013, 11:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    I have lots of dreams, I don't believe in any one of them. If I did I would be a basket case.

In any event jellybean. We don't interpret dreams here,
    I apologize then. I will go elsewhere.

Mar 6, 2013, 11:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    It's a typical type of worry dream any mother might have about her child.
    Perhaps you heard the news about the man on the airplane who yelled something awful to a crying boy, maybe hit him, I forget, it was all over the news?
    Our dreams are a hodge podge of tiny bits of things we see, hear, remember, read, experience, think about.
    I hadn't heard about that. But thank you :)

Mar 6, 2013, 11:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I dreamt last night that my irresponsible niece showed up at my front door at 8:30 a.m. with her two small children and asked for a loan.

I sure hope dreams don't foretell the future!
    I hope so for you as well :) good luck!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 6, 2013, 02:30 PM
    If dreams foretold the future and meant anything, I would already be married to Kate Beckinsale and she would be having our 5th or 6th love child by now.
    Expert

Mar 6, 2013, 02:36 PM
    It was a dream nothing more. If OP wants to delve into it and spend mega bucks do that, all the best of luck to her.

This was a terrible dream, no not a dream a nightmare, why would anyone in their right mind want to expound on that.

There is nothing in dreams, and we are not psychics, nor do we say we are.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2013, 06:05 PM
    Some dreams can be fear, some worry, some literal, some symbolic, but most can be interpreted if you really want to rather than dismiss them as nothing. Your dream is worry for your child. Death in a dream can mean closing the old and start of something new.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does this dream mean I am scared as I had a dream about my sister she died help? [ 4 Answers ]

I woke up sweating my son had been took away from out side my mums by 3 women in black and white suits and I was screaming his dad my partner was over the road laughing at it happening ? My sister died of epilespsey in 2008 after I dreamed she died so I'm scared what could this mean ?

I had a dream that my Ex told me he died and then came alive again in your dream? [ 2 Answers ]

We haven't really spoke in a while he's been acting weird and only responds when he wants to and I believe he is in a new relationship. We are only friends but he seems to be interested in what I'm doing and wants to get back with me somehow. I'm not sure how this dream relates to anything. Please...

My dad died with a will then about a year later my mom died and had dementia [ 16 Answers ]

Is my dads will legal and binding because its what he wanted and my mom wasn't able to make one for herself

Died in the dream? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Wanted to ask. I always dream periodic dreams.. like 1 dream per 1-2months. And they are very strange for me.. Yesterday I was dreaming that I was on my bed. Then I woke up and felt strange feeling in my body. That it is difficult to move. Than I tried to fly bit up the bed. And I did it....

View more questions Search