Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brandigailbrown Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2013, 07:46 PM
    Ghost?
    Lastnight I heard a Loud crash. I went in my sons room and all of his drawershad fallen out of his dresser. Nobody was in his room at the time.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Mar 6, 2013, 02:11 PM
    Has anything else happened ?
    For all the drawers of a dresser to fall out at the same time is at least unusual but not necessarily the work of any paranormal activity.

It is impossible to draw any realistic conclusions from the information you have provided.

Keep us informed if anything else takes place and if you can expand on the information you have provided maybe we can be of more help.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Mar 6, 2013, 03:07 PM
    Do you have a cat? Is it possible it could have tipped over somehow and dumped the drawers? Martini is right, it is unusual... but I'd need a couple more incidents to begin looking at the paranormal. Keep us posted?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help with ghost! [ 3 Answers ]

I get freaked out quite easy so it might not be anything and me being paranoid. I have this feeling that I'm being watched and it's making me feel uneasy When I walk into the kitchen my cat follows me and lately he's been staring at nothing and then walking into the kitchen. I've also got a...

Ghost movies from late 80s early 90s about a girl who sees her boyfriend ghost who di [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie about a girl whose boyfriend died in a plane crash and she starts seen his ghost, then she has somekind of accident and goes into a comma and then her spirit meets with her boyfriends spirit and the hospital where she is and she can she her body lying on the bed. At the end of the...

Name of movie: Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling [ 1 Answers ]

Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling out of a window; man who ghost thinks of as worthy of being his predecessor

View more questions Search