Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PAMHOF Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2013, 05:02 PM
    Help with a word problem
    It was 38 kilometers from the encampment to the castle. Milton galloped to the castle and cantered back. If the round trip took 4 hours, what was his average speed in kilometers per hour?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 5, 2013, 06:39 PM
    Here are the rules for homework help.

Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Homework Help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Word problem [ 1 Answers ]

The u.s. senate has 100 members.after a certain election there were 20 more democrats than republicans with no other parties.how many members of each party were there in the senate?

Ben ate one-half of the jelly beans that were in a jar and passed the jar to Clarissa. Clarissa ate one-third of the remaining jelly beans and passed the jar to Joshua. Joshua ate one-fourth of the jelly beans that remained and passed the jar to Rebecca. Rebecca ate the last 12 jelly beans. How...

Need help with a word problem [ 0 Answers ]

If there were 49825 births in one year of a population of 2.2 million, how many births were there per 1000 people?

At one time, the Texas Junior college Teachers asscosiation annual conference was held in Austin. At that time a taxi ride in austin was $1.25 for the first 1/5 of a mile and $.025 for each additional mile. If the distance from one of the convention hotel to the airport is 7.5 miles how much...

Word Problem [ 2 Answers ]

One printing shop charges $5 plus $.02 perpage and a second shop charges $7 plus $.015 per page. If ___ pages are printed, the total cost is less for the first printing shop. a. less than 1500 b. less than 2100 c. less than 400 d. less than 900 I got c for my answer. Just checking to see...

View more questions Search