Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bludarki Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2013, 04:24 PM
    Reading csv http data stream with mysql server and creating php table
    Hello,

There is a server publishing realtime coordinates as csv in a http page.

Source link is GEFS Online - Real-time Multiplayer Map
    1-How can I configure mysql server to read this source data and show it on a php table?

2-or I should try an easier way to do it '' If exist''?

Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Connect php to mysql from apache server [ 2 Answers ]

please can someone help to figure these things out. I wrote these codes to connect to my database but it is not connecting even when I assume that is connected to the database but it is not responding that is connected, this is the code <?php // connecting to Database $db_server =...

Need PHP/MySQL help, for opensource [ 1 Answers ]

I am using PHP Point of Sale, and I need a simple function added to the sales form. REF: PHP Point Of Sale In the file /sales/sale_ui.php I need to add a date/time function to post to the MySQL database. And then print or echo so that the information is physically printable for the EU, but...

DB by php & mysql [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for a best friendly and easy Administrative front-end Database using PHP & MySQL. I found these two in the net "AppGini" & "DaDaBIK". Do you suggest another software/application other than the above mentioned? You support appreciated on this matter...

PHP, MySQL, apache l [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to install php5, the latest version of apache webserver and the latest version of mysql on a windows xp sp2 laptop. I also want to use Zend dev environment to write my php. I can install php4 and apache 1.3.3 with zend, and everything works fine. The problem is I'm trying to use...

Php, apache, mysql [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to install php5, the latest version of apache webserver and the latest version of mysql on a windows xp sp2 laptop. I also want to use Zend dev environment to write my php. I can install php4 and apache 1.3.3 with zend, and everything works fine. The problem is I'm trying to use...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.