Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nasfanatic2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 03:43 PM
    How To Get G.E.D. Free
    I Need To Get My GED but don't have the money How Can I Get It For Free..
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 19, 2007, 03:44 PM
    Go back to school and finish it.
    Megg Posts: 421, Reputation: 53

Mar 19, 2007, 03:46 PM
    That's not possible depending on how long you've been out of school. I quit due to family issues 2 yrs ago. We were taking finals so its not possible to re-test with the last 2 months of school. But because I waited too long to get it-didn't have 50$ also. So I couldn't go back to school. It's going to cost. If you just quit the go back to school IF you can. If not, work on getting a job and then saving 50$.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 19, 2007, 04:04 PM
    You need to discuss this with the GED officials in your area. The programs normally havve some fees and charges in taking the classes and for the test. I understand in some cases depending on income there are discounts and funding. Talking with the social worker in your area would get your started.

Now everyone was talking about your age, I did not see it listed but there are age requriements time out of high school and the such.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2007, 04:40 PM
    One sure fire free way to get this is to join Job Corps if you qualify within age parameters. Otherwise, you have to enroll in a program, pay the fee and go from there.
    bigdreamer85 Posts: 44, Reputation: 5

Jul 12, 2007, 08:34 AM
    Check with a local community college if there's one near you...
    dymndgirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 08:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasfanatic2
    I Need To Get My GED but dont have the money How Can I Get It For Free.......?
    The state or city usually have somekind of programs that might offer free GED's
    r1carmona Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2007, 05:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasfanatic2
    I Need To Get My GED but dont have the money How Can I Get It For Free.......?
    How do I ged for free

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Free/Almost Free Online Multiplayer Games [ 51 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. ...

Free grants [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know how to go about getting a free grant from the federal governmant. I have recently been classified as disabled and would like to start up a career in real estate investing since this would not take a lot of physical labor in order to be a success. I have 3 years of college...

Free reading [ 1 Answers ]

My name is joanna my birthday may 12 1982 I will like to now if my exboyfriend si coming back to me and his daughters

View more questions Search