Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mayuresh91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2013, 12:50 PM
    Wanting to give gre in 2014
    Sir/mam,I am a 2nd yr student of the bachelor in computer science(bcs).am I eligible to appear for gre?I will be completing my 3 yrs. Graduation in2014.
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Mar 5, 2013, 01:25 PM
    I don't know much about the GRE but I do know their website is probably able to answer all of your questions: GRE

If it's like the MCAT you're able to take it whenever you want, so long as you feel prepared.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mother wanting to give up her rights [ 8 Answers ]

My daughter father and I have been together for over 15 years. About 3 months ago, we decided to go our separate ways. I'm living a life full of stress and anger because he won't help continue to take care of our 14 yr old daughter. I won't let her see her father anymore for the simple fact he...

Who can give gre [ 2 Answers ]

Can only students doing a 4 year degree course give gre or can a 3 year graduate also give it?

A father wanting to give up rights? [ 15 Answers ]

My childrens's father wants to giveup his rights, what or how do we go about doing that. I'm 21 years old and I have a 1 year old and 2 year old. I'm in a stable relationship and we are about to get married soon and I was wondering does my fiancé have to adpot them now or what. Because my fiancé is...

View more questions Search