Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cristallized Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2013, 07:33 PM
    Live nurses online to ask questions to
    Im doing a report and I need to interview at least 3 people or more.I need nurses to answer just a few simple questions PLEASE?

1. Describe specifically what knowledge, skills and responsibilities are involved in your job/career.
    2.Describe your average daily routine or a typical day at work.
    3. Why did you choose this particular career?
    4.What is the best advice you could give someone who is thinking about going into this line of work?
    5. If you could go back and change anything about entering or staying in your career, what would it be?
    6. What areas do you like least about your career?
    7.What areas do you like most about your career?
    8.What benefits aside from making money, does your career offer?
    9.What kind of personal qualities, strengths and skills do employers look for in a person being hired in this career today?
    10. What are some other possible related occupations to this career?
    11. What is the best way to acquire an entry-level position and then to advance this career?
    12. What is the current outlook (the future) for jobs in this profession?

Also may you please leave your name, job, title and where you work at to please. Thanks for taking your time to help me out and answer these questions. :)
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 4, 2013, 07:38 PM
    I have to tell you this... My wife is a nurse and I just showed her this. Her first thought?

"Why do you want to know?"

She went to bed. You might want to post and explain why you're asking. You might get more responses that way.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 4, 2013, 07:48 PM
    This nurse has the flu right now and I'm going back to bed. I will respond at a later time. However, I respect my anonymity on the Internet and I will not give me full name or the name of the facility I work for.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 4, 2013, 08:39 PM
    Please do not post this more than once. That will be considered spam, and they will be removed. You will not get personal info on the Internet. Certainly there are nurses in real life near where you live.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free online nurses to answer questions [ 0 Answers ]

I've had a lump of bottem of my back near my bum bone for months if not years and its got smaller and started to bleed what is this please?

Nurses online chat [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if you could tell me why I'm having these symptoms... I keep having really bad headaches with lower abdominal pain... lower back pain... I don't know what to do or try... any help will be greatly appreciated... Thanks, Ashley

Nurses online chat [ 3 Answers ]

I had the essure procedure done back in Nov 2008 and am having pregnancy symptoms ( frequent urination, sore and swollen breasts, nausea and no period this month just spotting) could I be pregnant?

Nurses online chat? [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my husband try to have another baby, but we don't know what's really happen. We got 3 kids already, but we want to have one more child. I gave birth to my 3 child last year 2010, and I lost 1 litre of blood. My husband said he saw the doctors used some long neddles to stop the blood. Can you...

MD degree online for nurses [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I notice in an answer to someone asking about online MD degrees in Canada that this person was told there was one for nurses in Canada. I would love to take my MD degree online in Canada. I currently have a Bachelor's degree in Nursing- going to school online would help, because of the flexible...

View more questions Search