Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jazzy2345 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2013, 05:04 PM
    My laptop camera does not work
    Well today I wanted to use my camera and it won't work and when I click my dell webcam it says your webcam is maybe using another application.close the application to start video steam and I don't know how to fix my laptop! Pliz help
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 4, 2013, 05:55 PM
    If this happens after a cold boot (starting from "off"). Then you may have a conflict going on or you might have spyware on it. Have you checked task manager to see what exactly is running on your laptop after it boots up ?

Have you tried looking in all programs / startup ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can you use just your microphone on your laptop but not your camera ? [ 1 Answers ]

Adobe Flash Player switch off camera but use mic ?

I need help getting my camera to work again [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Everio camera, and I dropped it like four feet and now its not zooming out or in, and its stuck zooming out, and I don't know what to do, do I have to take it to someone to fix or throw it out or take the battery out for awhile?

Help! Problem with laptop and camera! [ 1 Answers ]

How can I make my iBook G4 to recognize my KodakEasy Share c533camera in iPhoto 5?

How do I my laptop to view videos made with my canon compact digital camera? [ 2 Answers ]

How do I my laptop to view videos made with my canon compact digital camera?

I deleted my built in camera from my toshiba laptop can I put back [ 1 Answers ]

I didn't now I could do that I did it now I can't put it back please help me my dad just got it for me

View more questions Search