Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ashk12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2013, 03:40 PM
    Itchy throat, inner ear pain and itch, and mucus
    I have had this for 3 weeks now I'm caughing up mucus and my throat is very itchy. I have never had itchy inner ear issues but they also hurt and my chest burns. I have asthma and allergy issues could this be an allergy problem?
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Mar 18, 2013, 09:01 AM
    You have asthma, this could be related. See the doctor immediately.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ear itch,bad headache,bone pain,sore throat and dizziness [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I started having a bad headache about 2 weeks ago. It feels as feel my head is being squeezed from both sides towards the center. I also have a lot of tenderness that starts where the ears are located and travels towards underneath the eyes.It's not the skin that hurts but the actual...

100+temp,itchy ears,terrible itch throat/what is it? [ 1 Answers ]

Just a quick question.

Itchy Inner Ear and Throat [ 30 Answers ]

You know how your throat will itch way inside to the upper right or left, and you can't itch it? Well, that's what mine is doing, along with the constant itching of my inner ear. I can't reach the itch and it's driving me crazy! It's been going on for 2 days now. I also can feel my inner ear...

Itchy Ear and Throat [ 1 Answers ]

My left ear has had ringing in it for over 1 year. No fluid build up etc. can be found. It is now itching like crazy and my throat itches as well. Any thoughts why this could be happening?

Itchy inner ear & 'sticky' throat [ 3 Answers ]

I have an itchy inner and a 'sticky' throat which has been bothering me for quite some time. My ears are so itchy at times I have made them raw by constantly poking at them. My doctor dismissed this as paranoia and told me to stop touching them all time! At the same time my throat has been...

View more questions Search