Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marchelleb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2013, 02:23 PM
    How can I add text to my pictures in my Kodak picture program
    I want to put my picture into my pictures when I edit them I want to put text right over them so I can use them in a website and not have someone else use them as their own!

Check out some similar questions!

How can I open my Kodak EasyShare program [ 4 Answers ]

I recently downloaded the new verson and now the new icon comes up but the program won't open. What should I do?

Cannot scan my pictures from 5300 kodak printer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 5300 kodak I want send picture to my aunt but I cannot scan from the 5300 to my email

Kodak Easyshare v705--retrieveing deleted pictures [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, As the title states, I have a Kodak Easyshare V705. I am wondering if there is a way to retrieve deleted pictures on this camera.

Kodak Easy Share Program [ 3 Answers ]

I think I have lost all my pictures. I had over 900. The message that comes up is "that file may have been renamed or moved in your windows file system". Any way I can retrieve the pics or are they gone forever. I am not quite sure, but I think I deleted My Pictures accidentally. HELP.

Pictures from camera to kodak easyshare [ 1 Answers ]

I am having difficulty transferring pictures from my Kodak C330 to kodak easyshare. I recently downloaded latest version of easyshare and a new usb cable as my camera is telling me that internal memory is full and will not let me take any further pictures. Instruction book says to transfer to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.