Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    femka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2013, 10:21 AM
    How to tell if apt had someone die in it
    I don't have an answer but I do have a true story of a friend who has been living at the same apt complex for about 5-6 years. About two years ago she moved to another apt in the same complex. She has two cats and never had a problem with them until she moved to this new unit. They were fighting, etc so bad that she ended up giving one of them up. Now for the past yr she has had 1cat and this cat would be real pesty and freek out for no reason. About a week ago, she was sleeping and the cat was on her bed close to her chest area. All of a sudden the cat jumped out of bed, waking her up and is in the living room meowing. She suddenly also felt something stinging her ankle. She took a look and there were two scatch marks on her ankle. The cat was no where near her feet to do this. She told someone about this and they suggested she put salt in all the openings of her apt to keep evil out (like doors and windows). Ever since she did that, her cat has been calm and isn't pesty. Anotherwards everything is peaceful due to the salt. Just a suggestion to those who are having strange happenings. If anyone else has any suggestions, I would love to here.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Mar 4, 2013, 04:07 PM
    OR, the cat did scratch her on the ankles and salt doesn't do anything. That IS also a possibility. I don't think this proves the effectivness of using salt.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Mar 6, 2013, 02:37 PM
    I agree with hh , the salt proves nothing and strange behavior from a cat could be the result of mating behavior or any number of other things.

I don't think enough has happened to draw any realistic conclusions in this case.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 6, 2013, 04:43 PM
    Most locations over 1000's of years has had someone die at that location. In that house, or the house before that one.

Places where major war has happened could have had many deaths,

Salt while some believe in it, has in my opinion little value

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

?My mother die without a will, before she die I was her durable power of attorney [ 1 Answers ]

My mother die without a will,but I was her durable power of attorney for financial mamngement.can I still manager her estate? Can you explain this line in the durable power of attorney for me as follows: Nature of power: this is a durable power of attorney and the authority of my attorney...

Apt A/C is not cooling apt [ 2 Answers ]

My apt A/C unit is at 60 and the thermostat is reading a room temp of between 75 - 78. I have contacted maintenance several times and was told there was nothing they could do. I went out and noticed that the outside unit appears to have water leaking coming from the unit itself. What could be the...

A movie where teenagers are playing a video game and if they die in the game they die [ 3 Answers ]

A movie about teenagers that are playing a video gane and when they die in the game they die in real life.

Fleas in Apt [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everyone... So recently I've had a horrible flea problem in my apartment. I've lived here for a year, never had any problems. I got a cat in February, kept flea meds on her with no problems, even when I took her to the ocean. I got new upstairs neighbours in June. They have 2 dogs. Ever...

Is my apt haunted? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, wanted to know if remington oaks in north richland hills, tx is a haunted apartment complex.. can't find anything on Google

View more questions Search