Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luludoodlebug57 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2013, 10:05 AM
    How can you keep the best care of your hair?
    I Have really thick hair but its getting dull and thinner and I need some help!! What should I do??
    burg2123 Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Mar 6, 2013, 11:15 AM
    Wash hair sparingly with a good-quality shampoo. Many people insist that washing hair too often can leave hair dried out, leeched of its natural oils, and damaged. Shoot to shampoo your hair at most every other day. Some people wash their hair only twice a week.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Mar 18, 2013, 03:05 AM
    On the contrary, daily shampoo will damage hair. You said your hair getting thinner means you are having hair loss. Sometime problem could be internal. Check your meals, are you eating healthy food? Too much coffee or beverages? Eat fresh food, veggies and nuts such as almond, cashew etc. use mild shampoo and before each shampoo, give your hair oil massage for at least 1 hour before. Use coconut, olive or any oil that suits you. Hair will become shiny and healthy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loreal hair care/how to get last of hair dye out [ 0 Answers ]

Hi have salt and pepper hair its 90% grey have blonde still at the end s , would like it all to be salt and pepper how do I get the rest of the blonde out.sailer 12

Hair care [ 3 Answers ]

Should a person use the same shampoo with the same conditioner name I mean. If so what is a good brand to use? I have been using Fructius by Gardinier.

Hair care [ 1 Answers ]

I have medium length hair very thick and frizzy. I have curly hair in which frenquently straighten. I have blonde high lights in it and I have been using tresemme for a while and its making me loose a lot of hair, and fading my color and makes it really oily. I need to switch my shampoo and...

Hair care [ 5 Answers ]

How do I dye my hair bleach blonde from black hair its been bleached before I need to now how do it from home and not by a salon can any one answer that for me lol x

Hair care [ 1 Answers ]

Suggest me some natural recipie for hair growth

View more questions Search