Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Drewskee00 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2013, 01:48 AM
    Movie Where Family Get Held Hostage In Home
    It was a movie where family gets held hostage, I can barely remember it but I remember the bad guys were in the house wit guns and no mask and had made them fix them dinner and they tried to put rat poison in it but the bad guys were going to make one the family test the food just in case, And then they tried to do it for the dessert too that's all I remember... Please somebody help
    FirePlum36 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2013, 04:37 AM
    Try The Perfect Host it said something about a dinner party and hostages.

Mar 8, 2013, 08:07 AM
    Thank you I been waiting for days for an answer lol

Mar 8, 2013, 08:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by FirePlum36 View Post
    Try The Perfect Host it said something about a dinner party and hostages.
    No that's not it it.. its more of a 90's movie if I'm not mistaken
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Mar 9, 2013, 12:00 PM
    Okay -long shot, any chance its this?
    Playing Dangerous Trailer (1995) - Video Detective
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Mar 9, 2013, 07:45 PM
    Funny Games was about two young men who take a family hostage in their summer home. The original from 1997 was in German and was remade in English in 2007.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A family held hostage and the daughter has sex with killer [ 3 Answers ]

This movie starts with a mother and daughter watching the news about escaped convicts and later that same night the convicts break into their house and terroize the family, the daughter has sex with one of the two intruders, but the intruders soon realize they picked the wrong family to mess with,...

Family held hostage in English Manor during blizzard [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for the title of a book and/or author I read around late 90's early 2000's. A family is held hostage in an English country estate by 3 or 4 Men. Unbeknownst to the family the son is in on the plot. The father Works for either a biological or chemical testing or manufacturing Company....

80s movie about an injured guy who holds a family hostage in their home [ 1 Answers ]

This movie was maybe an 80s movie... all I remember is a that the guy was injured and he held a lady and some kids hostage in their home, or possibly a bed & breakfast. The kids try to poison him by putting mushrooms in the gravy at dinner, I don't remember much else

Name of a movie from the 70's black family held hostage by convicts? [ 5 Answers ]

Black family held hostage by escape convicts. The dad was a preacher I think. He was beaten with the bible. The family ended up getting the upper hand. It's from the late 70's or early 80's.

Mid 90's movie about family held hostage. [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone know the name of a mid 90's movie about a family held hostage in their own home. They get held hostage by people who want to get information off a computer but the date was encrypted. And the son set up traps around the house to deal with the intruders. While the mother, father and sister...

View more questions Search