Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tconnection360 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2013, 12:33 AM
    What happened that transformed geology in the 20th century ?
    What 20th century discovery changed the view of geologists toward plate tectonics?
    Answer
    A) discovery of old layers on the continents that indicated plates were moving
    B) discovery of the young age and active nature of the ocean floor
    C) discovery of the Ring of Fire and the San Andreas Fault
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 4, 2013, 04:14 AM
    You wrote two different questions that somewhat affect the answer. Which is it? And why are you thinking that people here are now going to do all your homework?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Discovery in the 20th century geology [ 0 Answers ]

What 20th century discovery changed the view of geologists toward plate tectonics? Answer A) discovery of old layers on the continents that indicated plates were moving B) discovery of the young age and active nature of the ocean floor C) discovery of the Ring of Fire and the San Andreas...

Comedy Movie in late 90's early 20th century - Help please [ 0 Answers ]

I remember an American comedy movie I saw when I was 15 ys old about teenage boy who obsessed about sex & I think he speak to his penis & his penis speak back to him that he start to see women topless & I remember a scene when he went to take a piss in the toilet his mom call him & he zip fast on...

Can the stagnant employment structure in the early part of the 20th century [ 2 Answers ]

Can the stagnant employment structure in the early part of the 20th century be construed as symptomatic of deindustrialization?

Historically accurate movies about the 20th century? [ 4 Answers ]

I need a historically accurate movie about some event in the 20th century. I need to write a review on one. But I cannot think of any.

Congress vs. Presidency during the late 20th century [ 3 Answers ]

Who holds the most power and what did the presidents do during this period

View more questions Search