Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tconnection360 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2013, 12:32 AM
    Plate boundary.. normal?
    Along a divergent plate boundary we would find these types of faults along the margins of a rift basin.
    Answer
    A) normal
    B) thrust
    C) strike-slip

Check out some similar questions!

Divergent plate boundary question [ 0 Answers ]

Along a divergent plate boundary we would find these types of faults along the margins of a rift basin. Answer A) normal B) thrust C) strike-slip Is it normal?

What type of plate boundary is parallel to the direction of the plate movement? [ 4 Answers ]

What type of plate boundary is parallel to the direction of the plate movement?

Does my ex have serious boundary issue? [ 16 Answers ]

3 months ago my girlfriend broke up with me. I was having some serious personal problems that she wouldn't, couldn't deal with ( I won't go into that) she tells her family EVERYTHING about me and us, and her coworkers and whoever else. She tells her mom about our sex-life-details. Same thing...

Decorative Swith Plate or Wall Plate and Switches [ 5 Answers ]

We're looking to replace our standard switch plates with "decorative" plates, mainly in the kitchen backsplash. We have seen plenty of options for the plates, from pewter to copper to nickel, etc. Are there options for the actual switches themselves? Can we get switches, such as simple light...

Boundary lines [ 1 Answers ]

So I am dating a guy that has towo ex and two kida from a previous relationships.. His most recent ex is living in Italy with his 3 year old son and we live in canada. The first time he visited him we had been dating for 61/2 months... do it was definitely inappropriate for me to attend... Hoever,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.