Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tconnection360 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2013, 12:06 AM
    Process of subduction - geology
    What is associated with the process of subduction...

A) small earthquakes, a trench and volcanic arc
    B) large earthquakes, a rift valley and volcanic arc
    C) small earthquakes, a trench and a rift valley
    D) large earthquakes, a trench and volcanic arc
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 4, 2013, 12:08 AM
    You have a textbook? Class notes?
    tconnection360 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2013, 12:11 AM
    They aren't in the textbook. The whole class is very confused. I'm talking to some of my classmates now and they say the same thing. My teacher said he's never gotten so many "f's" on a test before. As you can see, a very bad teacher. Anyway, I think the answer is "D".. is that correct?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 4, 2013, 12:19 AM
    Yes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Geology help [ 5 Answers ]

Is volcanic arc magma generally dark, explosive, non-explosive, or very high temperature? Thanks for the help!

Geology help [ 0 Answers ]

What 20th century discovery changed the view of geologists toward plate tectonics? Discovery of old layers on the continents that indicated plates were moving or discovery of the young age and active nature of the ocean floor

Geology help [ 1 Answers ]

A) a confined aquifer will rise in the well Above the elevation at which was first Encountered. B) The water table is flat, featureless sur- Face between the zones of aeration and Saturation. C) The water in a well drilled into an uncon- Fined aquifer will rise to the elevation of The...

Geology [ 5 Answers ]

Marine sedimentary rock layers are deposited during a sea level rise. Later, there is a global sea-level fall. Erosion occurs for a few thousand years or so. The sea returns and more marine beds are deposited. A __________ has formed. A) angular unconformity B) conformity C)...

Geology [ 5 Answers ]

Suppose it were known that in nearby areas, Middle ordovician, pennsylvanian, and cretaceous rocks were oil-bearing. Discuss the potential for oil exploration in the area. In what specific area or areas in this region might you recommend further investigation?

View more questions Search