Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wjdavis1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2013, 10:27 PM
    Late night cable movie 1990's Cinemax or HBO?
    Trying to find out the name of a movie, short movie, or series with this plot. An American couple travel to India and the husband is soon enchanted and seduced by a mysterious Indian chick. He followers her around old ruins and temples and stuff. The husband and wife's love life returns stronger than ever at the end of the movie because of the husband's obsession. Something like that.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 4, 2013, 06:43 PM
    Perfumed Garden?
    wjdavis1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2013, 09:37 PM
    I just checked YouTube and holy crap! That's it! How did you know? Thanks!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 7, 2013, 09:03 PM
    You're welcome.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 7, 2013, 09:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wjdavis1 View Post
    I just checked YouTube and holy crap!! That's it! How did you know? Thanks!
    Quinn is pretty amazing, isn't he!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hbo/Cinemax/Showtime late night [ 0 Answers ]

There was a movie where a group of older friends decided to go on a trip together & they rented out a cabin. Before the trip two of the friends got into a disagreement and were arguing constantly. The woman they were renting out the cabin from turned out to be a witch and cast a spell on the two...

Looking for a late night movie title from hbo/cinemax [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a late night movie title that aired in the early 90's on hbo/ cinemax.from what I can remember it Had a tall petite brown haired woman with small firm boobs, kind of had the hardbody look. I remember she was riding on a horse with a guy going to a small village in kind of a dry...

Late night Cinemax or HBO - need help finding title of movie [ 1 Answers ]

Setting - Starts in the jungle wilderness type area. Beginning of movie - Busty Brunette wearing like an Australian/Safari hat, and a busty blond. Softcore scene takes place and I remember one of them pulling out a bottle of champagne pooring a little drops on each other and licking it up. ...

Kung fu type action movie on Cinemax/Showtime/HBO in the late 90's? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, Could someone please help me with the title of a Kung Fu type action movie from the late 90s that aired on Cinemax, Showtime or HBO (I don't remember which)? Unfortunately about the only thing I remember about this movie is that it was unintentionally (I believe) hilarious. One scene had...

View more questions Search