Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    agie1006 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2013, 05:00 PM
    Cleaning buildings
    I'm not sure how does the pricing for building cleaning works.. How much do you think should I charge to clean up 3 buildings, for 6 hrs man labor everyday 5days a week that includes dusting, vacuuming, washroom cleaning and pick up garbage? Can u give me an idea please. Thank u.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Mar 3, 2013, 09:43 PM
    Assuming that these are commercial bldgs and the cleaning is basic (no window clng, carpet clng, no stripping and waxing of hard floors) the you should probably bid by square footage.

Calculate all your costs and expenses; labor cost, total man hours, equipment, supplies, admin, taxes, over head, profit, etc come up with a total monthly cost and divide that by the total sq ft for a monthly sq ft price. However, give your prospect a total monthly price; total sq ft price times the cleanable sq ft.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Office buildings cleaning cost per sq ft [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have been in the cleaning business for 15 years and now I am adding office buildings to my list of cleaning. I like to know how much is the average cost per sq ft for cleaning buildings. The office area I am looking at is approx 1200 sq ft with 5 offices, and one lobby area. I will...

What type of license do I need for cleaning buildings,homes and restaurants in Va [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to start a business and I would like to be able to clean offices homes and restaurants.What type of license would I need in Va to do so

Trying to identify these buildings [ 2 Answers ]

I have a rare piece of scrimshaw and on the back of the piece is an engraving of a location, which I believe is the East coast maybe CT. Well, I am trying to identify these buildings. Any help would be appreciated.

One well two buildings [ 54 Answers ]

We have one well feeding a house and a church building. The pressure tank is in the basement of the house. It is then piped to the church. When a toilet in the church is flushed, the pressure in the second floor bathroom of the house drops to near zero. Can we install a second pressure tank in...

Trigonometry of two buildings [ 2 Answers ]

The angle of depretion from the top of a tall building to the top of a shorter building is 18 degrees and the angle of depretion from the taller building to the base of the shorter building is 32 degrees. The hight of the shorter building is 200 feet. What is the height of the taller building?

View more questions Search