Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mycrush Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2013, 01:58 PM
    Did he send a text message?
    Recently I received a random text message that just said, "Ok"... I'm wondering if the message could be from a guy. Who recently told me he liked me a lot. I responded with an... Ok, great news. Nice to know! I was put on the spot with a lot a people around. The text came from the area were he might live, not completely sure about that though. Could it be from him or was this just a wrong number text. This happened just a few days before Valentine's Day. So I strongly believe it was indeed him who sent the next. What do you think yes or no?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 3, 2013, 02:11 PM
    You have the number in Received, so ask him what his number is.
    Mcsap9213 Posts: 99, Reputation: 10

Mar 3, 2013, 03:17 PM
    Send a message back asking a legitimate question that he would be one of the few or only people that would know the answer to. Use his first name only and see if the reply is an answer or a reply with " that's not my name".

Then you will probably know a little more.
    ArmstrongMiller Posts: 164, Reputation: -1

Mar 8, 2013, 12:41 AM
    Maybe yes, maybe not.. maybe he wanted to give you some surprise, maybe someone else wanted to give you some surprise.
    letmethink Posts: 82, Reputation: 7

Mar 8, 2013, 01:16 AM
    Just ask him if it was really him who messaged and sort out the confusion.. or just dial the number and tell you just called to talk and find out without really letting him know why u called.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 8, 2013, 01:19 AM
    If it did, it was not very nice or polite. A "ok" is not a message, it is a answer to another message.

But if you have to know, contact him and ask him. An interesting things about phones, they also have a voice feature, you can call and talk to someone
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2013, 03:18 AM
    Sounds like a wrong number. I have received wrong number texts several times and can think of two occasions where I sent a message to the wrong number. One of the wrong ones I sent I rec'd a reply -who is this?--to which I replied-Sorry, wrong number. The other I realized I had made an error shortly after I sent it and I sent another one saying- Disregard previous.
    Other than possibly replying by text saying - You sent your text to a wrong number--- I don't think that you should do anything based on assumptions. Could be a creep with ulterior motives.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When someone says this in a text message [ 7 Answers ]

So they ask what you want to do on a certain day like Saturday... but you don't know and they keep asking but never put in input of what they want to do... so when your like I really don't know what to do on Saturday... their like.. then I guess you don't want to be with me on Saturday... and then...

What message is hidden in this text message? [ 11 Answers ]

I just meet a girl I like in past 2 months. Recently we had more contacts as we studied together. I had written a letter to the girl, asking if there are any possibilities between me and her to be a couple in future ( I do this because if there is no possibilities, I won't continue to pursue her,...

Text Message [ 1 Answers ]

How can I read my child's old text messages

Is my ex trying to send me a message? [ 2 Answers ]

HI I'm in a very messed up situation. It all started out at the place i work. I met by ex-boyfriend there. I had been noticing him flirting with a particular girl. And i tried to brush it off until a couple of events. My ex was the type of guy that flirted with every girl. He had a picture of...

Text message from ex [ 26 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Venting again.. after telling the ex I will not be part of the games he plays with me any more, coming in and out of my life every 3 months, saying he needs me, wants to grow old with me and all other great things only to end up saying and doing all the opposite.. ...

View more questions Search