Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    valerilterry Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2013, 01:36 PM
    Cleaning a commercial office space 5,500 sq ft
    This office space consist of 12 offices of which two areas of the office will hold 6 cubicals, two spaces are board rooms and 8 individualize offices. A lobby area, showroom, mens and women's restrooms and a customer restroom, kitchen with a microware, refrigerator and cabinets and hall way, front and back doors are glass and this area also has windows in each office with the exception of 6 of them.
    valerilterry Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2013, 01:38 PM
    What's a reasonable rate to charge per day
    What's a reasonable rate to charge once per week
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Mar 3, 2013, 02:30 PM
    Hi,

My first question is what type of flooring the 5,500 sq ft has? Are you responsible for carpet cleaning and hard floor care?

Then:

Are you responsible for cleaning the windows?

How many days per week will you clean?

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help with commercial 20,000 sq ft office cleaning bid [ 27 Answers ]

We've been doing residential cleaning for 5 years but we have an opportunity to bid on a large commercial account and really want to give it a try. This is new territory for us. We want to come up with a fair price that will be worth it for us where we can provide quality service. The property...

I'm looking at cleaning 14,500 sq ft of office space 3x a week how much do I charge? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking at cleaning 14,500 sq ft of office space in n.c how much do I charge for 3 days a week pulling trash,sweep and mopping 1,000 sq ft vacuuming about 3,000 sq ft cleaning glass at 3 entrances and cleaning 5 restroom I large and the others 6x8 plus one small kitchen,plus overhead ?

Commercial office cleaning pricing [ 3 Answers ]

I have Cleaned small offices once a week for over 20 years I have a chance to bid on 2 accounts To be cleaned 5 days per week. One is 22,000 sq feet and currently has 3 tenants and one vacant office 4819 sq ft trash emptied daily 12 common bathroons basically vacuuming dusting 2 sets of glass...

Commercial Office Cleaning [ 3 Answers ]

We are starting a small office cleaning business. I have most of my questions answered . I am confused on bidding jobs. I have been told to figure out how long it will take, and bid by the hour. Others say bid by square footage of building. I would appreciate any assisitance in this. I am located...

Commercial office cleaning bidding [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for HelP? I have a bid to get in on a 6000 sq ft office area, there are 15 offices and about 7 restrooms toilet and sink only. A breakroom and vending area along with mechanical room with a few other miscellaneous rooms. Most of the area is carpet. This contract calls for 3 times weekly,...

View more questions Search