Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alancross Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2013, 01:08 PM
    2007 Ultra Glide starting issues
    At times I have problems with my bike starting, it acts like there's a safety switch enabled , kind of like the bike is in gear and not in the neutral position for starting it doesn't do anything.
    It's not a key fob issue I've changed batteries out when this happens either.

Any idea's??

Check out some similar questions!

Ford f350 6.o l 2007 diesel not starting? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys, I have a ford f-350 6.o L Diesel It's not starting, only cranking I cleaned the egr sensor, fuel pump is working good and no tbc Any idea?

Kenmore ultra dishwasher starting cycle I did not set it for [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore ultra dishwasher and am trying to set it to run the cycle that I want but the minute I press the normal wash button; it goes to the pots & pans cycle; and starts. I have unplugged it for over 10 minutes, and it still does this? What do I need to do to be able to run the cycle...

2007 f250 6.0 diesel starting problem [ 1 Answers ]

At times trying to start my f250 ford 6.0 diesel the truck makes a clicking noise like the starter is froze up . Since then I hove changed the starter and had the batters checked and the problem still exist.has anyone had this problem or have any ideas

Murray Ultra Lawn tractor not starting [ 9 Answers ]

I have 15 year old Murray Ultra Lawn Tractor. It has been wonderful. However, now it seems there is something wrong with the starter. It gets fire, but when it tries to turnover it makes a very high pitch "whirring" sound and won't engage. I replaced the spark plug a week or two ago and it has...

Kenmore Ultra wash Issues [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Ultrawash QuietGuard 3. It is only about 2 years old if that. It worked fine last night, but I went to use it today and it went through the cycles, but no water... and when it was done the clean light just kept blinking, and it would not let me do anything else. I read on another...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.