Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tunesandmore Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2013, 11:02 AM
    White Rodgers control board 50a50-471
    Board died, replaced it with 50a55-843. Put in ro1/ro2 jumper. When I turned it on both the inductor motor and the blower came on. The furance fired up but after 1 minute the blower turned off. It reached high temp limit and shut down. Anybody have any ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

White rogers 50A50-471 [ 0 Answers ]

I can't reply through the web page it just redirects me to register and says my username is already being used... so I re applied with a new user name My Original Question: My furnace flame goes out at times. Sometimes it won't light, other times it lights and quits after a few seconds or...

Help with a White-Rodgers Model 50A50-471 Furnace Control Board [ 0 Answers ]

My Problem: My furnace is pumping out tepid cool air Last night my house started blowing tepid cold air. I turned the heat down until it "clicked" off from the thermostat in the main room. I went down into my basement and opened up my furnace. I had not changed the filter in the last 3 years...

White-rodgers 50A50-241 board not supplying power to inducer motor [ 0 Answers ]

I checked fan manually with jumper wires to plug and fan worked. Just wouldn''t work plugged in and safety switch closed on door.

White roger 50a50-471 [ 2 Answers ]

I need a new 50A50-471 controller. Is it available in Canada? Thanks, Javid

Burned White-Rodgers 50A50-471 Furnace Control Board [ 29 Answers ]

I woke up this morning full of Christmas cheer and then I noticed it was too cold (I have compromised with my wife to turn the heat down to 65 degrees at night, but not 60! Brrr!) I noticed the circuit breaker was tripped so I reset that. The circulation blower comes on but no ignition or...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.