Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curtis Wilson Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Mar 3, 2013, 10:40 AM
    What is the hidden "wisdom" which God ordained...
    1Co 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: 1Co 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
    classyT Posts: 1,562, Reputation: 214
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2013, 11:38 AM
    Curtis,

I don't know. I will take a stab at it. Could it be the verse in Genesis 3:15? The promise of our Lord Jesus and his redeeming blood to mankind. Satan didn't win... I am sure even Satan didn't understood what would happen on the cross and the power there. His purpose was simply to get rid of Jesus. Otherwise he wouldn't have been so eager to enter Judas and use him to betray Jesus. He couldn't have understood. It was a mystery, even to the disciples. They didn't get it either... the cross, redemption, grace.. they were all mysteries. Just a thought.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2013, 03:01 PM
    The hidden wisdom of God was the lamb slain before the beginning of the world, Rev 13.8,spiritually God already had the solution in place it just had to be made manefest

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

Error message "Hidden Window" upon shutdown. [ 5 Answers ]

Error message "Hidden Window" upon shutdown.

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Anagrams - "hidden" truth [ 2 Answers ]

COURTNEY LOVE (take your pick): "Curt no love ye"; "coy volunteer"; "cruel toy oven"; "envoy to ulcer"; "envy cure tool"; and if used twice, "count ye lover - even your colt".

View more questions Search