Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2013, 07:33 AM
    Hello again,

Man, FRAMED by cops did 23 years in MAXIMUM SECURITY.

City of Seattle to pay $215K for IMPROPERLY questioning 13 year old girl, and RUINING her life.

YES, I HATE cops. Any questions?

excon
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Mar 21, 2013, 07:52 AM
    The case of Mr Ranta is a truly sad one that, unfortunately, happens all too often. It appears to me that the detective was under pressure from higher ups to get an arrest and conviction no matter what. I agree that these tactics are used way too much in large metro areas to simply make the Mayor, DA and police departments look good. And after reading these two stories, I have to agree with you that, they really are not to be trusted. Thanks for the enlightenment.
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Jun 2, 2013, 04:02 PM
    It's very true that police are pretty unhelpful with things like property crimes and trouble with neighbors, but they love to give tickets for victimless "crimes" .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can the cops still come [ 1 Answers ]

My friend's boyfriend was at a party and some girls iPod and 80 dollars was stolen. The dad of the girl keeps going to my friends house and asking her questions. He hasn't reported the crime. It happened Friday night. Her boyfriend doesn't live with her anymore. Can the cops do anything?

The Cops and You [ 7 Answers ]

Hello: Let's say your spouse was murdered. You've cooperated with the cops the first time around, but now they want to talk to you a second time... It was clear to you from the first interview, that the cops thought YOU had something to do with it.. Please vote for what you'd do. Nobody...

The Cops and you [ 40 Answers ]

Hello: Let's say there is a confrontation between a citizen and a cop... Who, between the two, is entitled to respect by the other?? Me?? I believe the citizen is. After all, the citizen is the sovereign and the cop works for him... However, I believe those folks of the right wing...

How many cops? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello: The cajoler asked how many convicted felons there are in these good ol United States. Got me to wondering... How many cops are there? While we're at it, how many different federal police departments are there? Which ones? I'll bet you can't name 'em all. excon

He's calling the cops! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi! I have a 7wk old baby boy from my ex and I am not letting him take my son to his house or anywhere that I am not at. He is threatening to have the cops come to my house and demand that I let him take my son to his house for visits. I don't think he would ever hurt my son, but he does drink a...

View more questions Search